Foundational backing Support Staff Jobs
Providing support to our agency and service to the community.
Find your fit Make an exceptional difference.
The Support Branch provides CCSO with the foundation needed to keep the agency running. They provide a multitude of capabilities including records management, logistics and evidence, information technology, finance and accounting, public disclosure, and civil functions. CCSO now offers support staff flexibility in shifts with a hybrid in-person/remote schedule option! The Support Branch operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For Support Specialist positions there are three shifts: Day (07:00-15:30), Swing (15:00- 23:30), and Graveyard (23:00-07:30). If you're interested in being a part of our team, apply today!Apply Now
How to join Our Support Staff hiring process.
A combination of computer skills testing and a general knowledge exam may be required.
Application Eligibility List
Your candidate written exam scores will be ranked in order of highest to lowest and the Civil Service Commission will review and certify our candidates.
Clark County Will Complete a Background Investigation
This step involves a comprehensive investigation based on information provided by candidates’ personal history statements.
Post Offer Process
The post offer process for Support includes passing a polygraph and drug screening.
We award Veterans’ Scoring Criteria to veterans honorably released from active military service who meet all statutory requirements.
variety of positions Speciality Assignments.
You can cultivate your career through a variety of speciality assignments including:
taking care of you Salary, benefits & perks.
All of our benefits are designed to help you live a healthy lifestyle on and off the job.
Competitive Salary Range $39,416 to $91,457* annual
*Annual estimated salary may vary and is based on factors to include position, work schedule, longevity, and other qualified incentive pay. Currently starting entry-level at step 5 in the salary range.
- Medical, dental, vision health care plans
- Uniforms, dry cleaning provided and annual shoe reimbursement
- Paid military leave and G.I. Bill participant
- Retirement benefits of Washington State Public Employees Retirement System Plan
- Paid days off (208 hours increasing to 376 hours annually equaling 5.2 weeks increasing to 9.4 weeks per year paid vacation)
- 64 hours of sick leave per year
- Shifts may mary; Day, Swing and Graveyard, 5 Eight Hour Days or in some cases 4 Ten Hour Days. Annual Minimum of 2080 hours per year.
- Deferred compensation plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- FTO (Field Training Officer) premium pay
- Overtime (OT) pay
- Shift differential pay
- Holiday premium pay
- Annual salary increases
- Longevity salary increase after 10 years of service
- Comp time accrual
- Employer Paid Workers Compensation Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Part-time/College level positions available